Saturday, January 19, 2013

People are Awesome.

Seriously, people are awesome.  After all the stresses of support raising, I reached my goal.  And I found someone to sublet my apartment!  I was doing a lot of questioning about whether I was really hearing God about going to YWAM Montana for Winter Discipleship Training School (WDTS), but I have received confirmation after confirmation, and I'm confident that this is where God wants me to be for the next 5 months.

I just finished my second week of the lecture phase.  During the first week we talked about hearing the voice of God, and the second week we discussed the foundations of Christianity.  We also discussed some basics on how to share the Gospel with people who haven't heard it and with people who have heard parts of it but don't understand it in it's entirety.

The entire WDTS team will be spending 2 months in Brazil!  The entire team will start together in Rio de Janeiro, and then break up into smaller teams most likely going to São Paulo, Curitiba, and Recife with a small team staying in Rio.  I'll be in Brazil from the end of March to the end of May.

For all my friends, family, and supporters, thank you so much.  There's no way I could be doing this without your help and your overwhelming support.  People are awesome.  You're awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! Keep the blogs coming, please. We'll discuss mission trips for this summer soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete