Sunday, April 7, 2013

Love Regardless. And Go.

It's so cool looking back and seeing God answer my prayers so practically. A few years ago during a church service, I shouted at the top of my lungs, "I'll go anywhere! I'll do anything! At any cost!" I meant every word, but I didn't think God would actually send me anywhere. Now I'm in Brazil. Sweet.

I never thought I'd be one of the few that get the opportunity to be a direct part of positive change in this world. That's for better people. That's for people who have everything figured out and have their lives in order. And that ain't me.

God meets us right where we are and He will answer us, no matter how jacked up our lives are. No matter how messed up my life still is.

I wanna love people like Jesus loves me. I wanna actually care about people, whether we agree with each other's lifestyles or not. I wanna love people for who they are. Not for who they may become and not for who they used to be, but for who they are. Right now. I wanna love people like Jesus loves me.

I wanna love, regardless.

Grace, Grow, Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment